Thursday, September 30, 2010

Blog number nine

http://www.civilwarhome.com/civilwarindustry.htm

Here is an article I found on the civil war.
"One major economic result of the war was that it helped change the U.S. from a country with an essentially agrarian society to one dependent on mechanization and a national market system." I forgot a lot about the civil war but reading this quote helped me refresh what I learned before about how because of the civil war it was more industrialized.

Along with the civil rights the US is now a really high industrialized place which now these days is great to have because it's more advance. This article was good but I feel like I would know more about the civil war if we discussed this in class which I'm pretty sure we will. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment